wtorek, 6 kwietnia 2010

My Dreams: The Golden City

The Golden City
One night I dreamed that I was in a lake surrounds to a house in the field. It was beautiful, but two people appeared and they said to me that I leaves the lake and that crosses a mountain that indicated. I was and crossed the mountain that was very high.
When crossing all the mountain I saw an immense beach. The sun shone, and much heat ago. The water of this beach was liquid gold. It was a mixture of gold with water.
I approached the beach much more, I entered the sea and my body was transformed into a virtual form. I watched myself and I was surprised. Soon, the water a great lion left.
Later I woke up.
This dream with the life of the man can be compared. The lake symbolizes the state in which is a person, the mountain is the obstacle that is due to cross for being able to arrive at the objective. The gold sea is the wealth and the lion is the wisdom.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz